I just don’t understand life sometimes.
I don’t realize what the Lord is doing.
In my humanness, I lack discernment and wisdom.
In all the noise, the anger, frustration, and questioning,
I hear this:
Do you trust me?
Those 4 simple words constructed in the form of a question humble me every time.
Yes, Lord. Of course I do.
Then why do you doubt?
You can trust Me because I am who I am.
- I’m almighty God and can do anything I want to do at any time.
- I have limitless power.
- I want the best for you.
- I know what is best for you.
- I will provide the best for you.
- I work all things together for your good because I called you to serve me.
- I love you.
- I love your enemies.
- I’m in total control of EVERYTHING.
- I want you to have my peace and joy.
- I’m righteous.
- I’m a fair judge.
- I allow you to suffer consequences.
- I am your teacher.
- I want you to be healed and whole.
- I am for you.
- I don’t change.
- I know everything that is going to happen to you in the future.
- I care about your feelings.
- I give you rest.
- I bless you when you ask.
- I’ve called you to do my work.
- I listen to you.
- I cry with you.
- I’ve overcome the world.
- I’m your wonderful counselor.
- I’m not afraid of anything or anyone.
- I show you your sins.
- I want you to be the best you can be.
- Nothing will happen to you without my permission.
- I know everything about you, your beginning, middle, and your end.
- I have you in the palm of my hand.
- You are mine.
- You are my offspring.
- I only want what’s best for you.
- I am worthy of your praise.
- I am worthy of your trust.
- I only tell you the truth.
- I give you good things.
- I am never late.
- I am your Savior.
- I was born so you could live with me forever.
- I am your Father.
- I’ve adopted you into my family.
- You’re my child.
- I have an inheritance waiting for you.
- I am only good.
- I am the first and the last.
- I am everlasting God.
- I will never fail you.
- I died on the cross so you could go to heaven.
- I am eternal.
- I am the creator of the universe and everything in it.
- I am coming soon to take you with me.
- I am your peace.
- I am long-suffering.
- I am patient with you.
- I am kind to you.
- I am meek.
- I am humble.
- I will never harm you.
- I will never tempt you.
- I will test you at times.
- I will always be with you.
- I am your confidant.
- I am your healer.
- I am all you will ever need.
- I believe in you.
- I see your tender heart.
- I feel your pain.
- I am beautiful.
- I created you in my image.
- I forgive you.
- I give you power over sin.
- I understand your humanness.
- I keep all my promises.
- I will put an end to Satan.
- I will crush everything evil under my feet.
- I am the beginning and the end.
- I am not willing that anybody should perish.
- I will win over all evil.
- I am with you in your trials.
- I never worry about anything.
- I know everything.
- I can see every heart whether good or bad.
- I am your friend.
- I am faithful.
- I am loyal.
- I am everywhere.
- I know you inside and out.
- I never grow weary.
- I gave you the gift of my spirit.
- I give you life everlasting.
- I am your security.
- I am your provider.
- I am your helper.
- I am God in three persons.
- I am blessed.
- I am the Messiah.
- I am king over all.
- I am the prince of peace.
- My ways are higher than your ways.
- My thoughts are higher than your thoughts.
- I have plans to give you hope.
- I have plans to give you a future.
- I am your shepherd
- I lead you down plain paths.
- I tell you which way to go.
- I restore you.
- I am merciful.
- I will live with you forever.
If you lack understanding at any time, read this list.
These 111 things, God has revealed to me about Himself.
If He has revealed anything to you that you’d like to add to this list, please leave a comment below.
I am longsuffering. (More with our lack of obedience.)
Thank you! I so agree with you! #56.